By the youth for the youth, the 2019 Zambian-German Agricultural Knowledge and Training Centre youth day
‘By the youth for the youth’ was the theme of the 2019 Zambian-German Agricultural Knowledge and Training Centre (AKTC) youth day, which took place on the 15th and 16th of October. The idea was for the Youth to take the lead in...More
The Climate Adopted Farming Methods (CAFM) project was officially launched on October 23, 2019 as a sub project part of the Zambian–German Agricultural Knowledge and Training Centre (AKTC).
The new project was...More
AFC’s project worldwide have achieved impressive results for example by
- Adapting the SME Business Training and Coaching Loop to the agricultural sector in Nigeria
- Creating a e-learning course on the credit reference system in Uganda
- Fostering financial inclusion in...
Les projets de l'AFC dans le monde entier ont obtenu des résultats impressionnants, par exemple grâce à:
- l'adaptation de la boucle de formation et d'accompagnement des PME au secteur agricole au Nigeria;
- la création d'un cours d'apprentissage en ligne sur le système de...
From 17-19th September the 15 country Green Innovation Centres for the Agriculture and Food Sector (GIAE) met in Malawi for a workshop on “rural attractiveness: perspectives for transformation”. AFC’s teamleaders from the Mali,...More