This project has the following components:
COMPONENT 1: Consulting on best-practice loan preparation procedures with two workshops on the application of international best practice procedures and standards in the preparation and appraisal of large infrastructure projects as well as specific sector aspects and practices.
COMPONENT 2: General support to advance and strengthen the environmental and social management system of the TDB with regards to conformity to and application of relevant international standards.
COMPONENT 3: Appropriate appraisal of technical, financial, environmental, climate and social risks of the potential sub-loans in accordance with the Sustainability Guideline of KfW Development Bank (Due Diligence Analysis).
- Experience of at least 10 years and proven competency in assessing and monitoring projects financed through international donor programs;
- Experience in projects financed by DFIs;
- Profound project experience (at least 10 years) and competency in assessing and monitoring projects in developing countries with special regard to Africa;
- Proven knowledge of investment auditing and international requirements to perform Environmental and Social Impact assessments based on international environmental, climate and social standards (such as of IFC, EBRD, World Bank, EIB);
- Working experience in the cooperation with public entities and fund organization; and
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French is considered an asset.
Please upload your latest CV here. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.