The overall objective of the Project is to sustainably improve the access to inclusive financial services for vulnerable target groups and MSMEs.
With the project focussing on the development of the financial sector, institutions in the downstream partner structure are mostly private financial service providers. The target group of the overall project is the Iraqi population as they indirectly benefit from enhanced access to financial services across the country. The beneficiaries are vulnerable Iraqi population groups such as women, youth, people affected by poverty, internally displaced persons (IDPs), returnees, refugees and MSMEs.
Tasks of the expert pool:
- Providing support to FSPson digital solutions in MSME finance (depending on needs assessment this may include: digitizing internal processes related to MSME services, credit scoring, APIs, payment solutions)•
- Support FSPsin developing financial services for women-led businesses•
- Support FSPs in developing climate-smart/green lending products for MSMEs•
- Support FSPs in enhancing their credit scoring and risk management systems•
- Support FSPs in enhancing their IT/management information systems (MIS) for MSME lending•Provide training and capacity development to FSPs in the respective topics
- Education/training: Each expert with a university degree (bachelor’s and master’s)
- Language: Each expert with knowledge of English B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, verbally and written•
- General professional experience: All experts with each 5 years of professional experience in the financial sector (except for the Leadership Expert), of which 3 years on another continent (international context)
- Specific professional experience:
- 1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in developing/adapting financial services for women-led businesses
- 1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in developing/adapting EE/RE/green lending products
- 1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in risk management and MSME credit scoring in financial institutions
- 1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in enhancing IT and MIS for financial institutions
- 1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in leadership development
- Leadership/management experience: 1 expert with 8 years of management/ leadership experience as a manager in a company
- Regional experience: 3 experts with each 3 years of training experience MENA region (Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen).
- Development cooperation (DC) experience: In sum 5 years of experience in DC cooperation among all experts
From July 2023 until November 2024
Please upload your current CV here. Please note that only shortlisted experts will be contacted