The objective of the consulting services is to ensure the effective implementation of the Two-step loan Projects and also to expand the project beneficiaries not only to the target End-users of the Two-step loan but also to surrounding potential End-users through the following works:
- Capacity building to Project implementation Unit (“PIU”) and Participatory Financial Institutions (“PFIs”) for the implementation and management of the Two-step Loan Operation (e.g. smooth implementation of the Two-step loan operation, monitoring and reporting, due diligence of banks and leasing companies as PFIs)
- Capacity building to PFIs for credit risk Management (e.g. diagnosis of the current PFIs capacity, improving credit scoring system, improving credit analysis and advisory capacity for small scale farmers/households (herein after referred to as “small farmers”
- Capacity building to PIU and PFIs for Environment and Social Management (e.g. assist to PFIs to comply with Environmental and Social Consideration Guideline, improve Environmental and Social Management System, monitoring and reporting)
- Capacity building to PIU and PFIs for women mainstreaming
- Capacity building to horticulture crop growers including small farmers (e.g. conducting seminars and workshops, training of trainers, advisory services to End-users, Farmers Field School).
- Capacity building to agro-related companies (e.g. conducting seminars and workshops, arrangement of study tours, business matching, introducing new technology)
- Capacity building on the monitoring of project indicators to PIU
- Coordination and public relations in PIU
- Strategy development of a) seedling development, b) greenhouses, c) processing, d) product quality improvement, and e) logistics.
Education: Should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture economics, with experience in horticulture trade and horticulture value chains.
Teasks of the expert:
6 months over the duration from June 2023 for two years
Please upload your current CV here