The Kyrgyz Republic of the Kyrgyz Republic received financing in the form of a grant and a loan for the Project "Development of the Financial Sector" (hereinafter - the Project). The implementation of one of the four components of the Project Component 1: “Strengthening the legal, regulatory, and supervisory framework for banks, micro finance organizations (MFOs), and credit unions” is within the competence of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter referred to as the National Bank) and aims to increase access to the country's population to new financial products and services.
Currently, the National Bank is implementing a risk-oriented approach to supervision of the banking sector and is constantly working to improve the regulatory framework of banking supervision and regulation.
The methods and approaches for implementing risk-oriented supervision of financial institutions are new. It also requires the development of quality tools and the improvement of the regulatory framework. This requires training for the staff of the supervisory unit of the National Bank, taking into account progressive international experience.
The trainer will be responsible for provision of professional educational trainings and practical exercises on risk management in the banking system and should perform the following tasks:
1. Training topics:
- “Liquidity risk: the introduction of LCR and NSFR liquidity standards, liquidity management, liquidity stress testing. Measurement and evaluation methods. Tools / methods for assessing the pricing of bank products / services.”
- “Derivatives, accounting for derivatives and the use of derivatives in risk management. Financial products: characteristics of financial instruments (including composition, risks, pricing, control)”
- “IT security / cybersecurity in commercial banks, requirements for minimizing IT risks, criteria for assessing the sufficiency / conformity of bank IT activities. Digitalization in the banking sector and financial technology”
- “Assessment of operational risk and management of operational risk in banks. Operational risk management by the Central Bank
- Bachelor degree in economics, finance or banking
- Solid Working knowledge in English, Russian would mean an asset
- Experience in conducting trainings, advanced training of employees in the financial and banking sectors
- Practical experience in assessing banking risks
- Conducting training courses on assessing and minimizing banking risks
- Work in international organizations
Please send your most recent CV to: Jobs@afci.de
Please note, that only shortlisted expert will be contacted