- Should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in agronomy with specialization on horticulture (vegetables).
- Working experience of over 10 years;
- Experience working in more than 2 developing countries;
- Consulting experience in vegetable production sub-sector including organization of demonstration plots in at least 3 projects;
- Experience in conduction of the trainings and workshops in the field of horticulture;
- Preferably have a professional exposure to dry areas such as Middle East and Central Asian countries.
The total duration of consulting services will be 62 months.Implementation Schedule Expected:Commencement of Consulting Services: October 2020Selection of PFIs with on-lending agreements: Oct 2020 - Sep 2021Selection of End-users with sub-loan agreements: Jun 2021 - May 2022Termination of Project Services: March 2025