The overall objective of the Project is to contribute to the proper, countrywide implementation and offer of agri-insurance with the financial sector of Serbia. More specifically, the project aims at:
- Evaluating the test phase of the pilot agri-insurance product, analyse the stakeholder’s experience, assess relevant information and documentation, and provide feasible recommendations on how to proceed with the pilot agri-insurance product for the Bank and Insurance Company.
- Assisting the Bank and the Insurance Company in fully establishing the agri-insurance product and to extend agri-insurance to the target groups in an efficient and sustainable manner.
- Cooperating closely with MoAE and NBS in order to integrate the new agri-insurance product into the overall national agri-insurance strategy and into the regulatory framework.
Services provided include:
- Evaluation of test phase results, relevant stakeholder’s experiences, relevant information and documentation and recommendations on how to proceed with the test product.
- Support the Bank in fully establishing the agri-insurance product.
- Support the Insurance Company in fully establishing the agri-insurance product.
- Support the integration of the new agri-insurance product into the national agri-insurance strategy and into the regulatory framework.
Europe / CIS
AgroInsurance International; ADG
2016-03-01 to 2018-02-28
Ministry of Agriculture and Environment Protection / KfW